Sunday, July 29, 2012

Catch up day

I slept in until 11 today which my body really needed. I had to check every hour to see if the laundry room was free. Obviously, everyone wanted to do laundry today and I was hoping I could be the first one but I didn't get there on time. Two of the four washing machines were working today which is really convenient! NOT! I got my laundry done, cooked some food and unpacked my suitcase. I've also been watching some olimpics. If the rain hold off, I might be able to go on a nice bike ride this afternoon. Then its time to get ready for another week of school tomorrow. I am done this summerschool in 2 weeks and it's going to fly by! I am excited for a 3 week break afterwards to hopefully enjoy some more summer weather!

Ciao!

Laundry time

View outside my window right now

Drawing from Rosalie for my room


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate