Friday, July 6, 2012

Girls night in

Today was a great day! I only had class for 2 hours this morning and it was very interesting. Our main professor, Maurits Rost talked to the class about issues facing the EU today which was a long list! We had class in a different location today, in "Acter de Dom", another really old building. we were on the third floor in the attic so it was super hot! After class, Madlen and I had some vlaamse frietes for lunch. I then went to the cell phone store again because my cell phone's sim card was blocked. After waiting for half an hour, it was unlocked and I could use my phone!! I went home and worked on some homework. In the late afternoon, Madlen and I went to the grocery store to buy some food. Surprisingly enough, the Albert Hein is much cheaper than the Plus! Anyways, we got ingredients for supper and for our night. We cooked some pasta together. I introduced her to honig sauces and she loved it! We cooked too much but ended up eating it all! The girls then watched a movie and went to bed. The boys joined us for a bit at supper time but then had other parties to go to so I just went to bed. I washed my sheets today so they are not super hard and rough anymore. I got sheets from the summer school that I can keep. They are super cheap though as well as my duvet and pillow.
Madlen was in charge of pasta and I did the sauce. Ground beef, onion, leek, and  macaroni sauce. It sucks that we only have tiny pots though and I highly dislike cooking on electric- it takes so long to respond

Setting the table

Dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate