Sunday, July 29, 2012

I love sleeping!



We had a lecture from alessandro in the morning to review the company visit that happened the previous day. He gave us all the answers for the assignment which was nice but a waste of time- I could have been learning something… Then we had another Italian 2.5 hour lunch break. In the afternoon, we heard from a member of the commerce department in Biella. She told us some facts about business activity in the region and spent the rest of the time promoting her book. And that was it for Wednesday- It was a waste of time and I did not learn anything. The majority of the students shared my opinion and skipped class for the rest of the day. (For example: some guys rented a car and drove to the beach and some big cities!) Laura and I went for our daily glass of wine in the square outside our hostel and met up with the rest of the group at the Italian restaurant later. This was the first night where there was not party downstairs so everyone was able to get a much needed sleep.

View from our window. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate