Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Seminar

I got through my third day of work. It wasn't that eventful today. Mr. Christopher only came in for a little bit today and brought us these egg tortillias with curry. It was really good and I ate it all since I'm always hungry at work. We are having a staff meeting tomorrow which will be interesting. They want to hear our ideas for our project and get our input into other decisions that they have to make.


We had our first Wednesday night lecuture tonight. We started with a malaysian supper in our apartment. We listened to Dr. Asma Abdullah and two other ladies. They made us write down our puzzles and frustrations about Malaysia and our work and then they talked about all these points. It was quite interesting but went pretty late so we were all very tired after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate