We stayed up till very late last night trying to book a hostel for Singapore. Finally, at about 1:30 we booked one. So this morning, I needed sleep! I woke up and it was pooring outside. Everything was soaked and there were puddles in the grass. It didn't look like it would stop either. I went to work with my raincoat and umbrella but my feet still got very wet. I stopped by the McDonalds before I got to work to clean my feet and dry up a little bit. I made Jessica go to the doctor today because she was feeling worse. Turns out that she has tonsillitis. She's now on antibiotics and has to take the rest of the week off. Looks like I'll be travelling by myself for a couple more days.
After work, we had another lecture. This time our guest speaker was a second generation Malaysian who's wife and kid live in Canada while he works in a University here. The talk was not very interesting because we were all tired and found it hard to focus and keep our eyes open. When the seminar was over, we booked our bus tickets to Singapore. We should be all set to go now. Hopefully it's not going to break the bank because I got us a cheap hostel!
The only bus we could get on Friday would leave at 4:30pm which is when I'm still at work. I talked to my manager, Terrence, about it and he suggested I just take the whole day off rather than coming in for 3 hours! I love my manager, he's so understanding.
Ps: I got to level 13 on the game on my phone today. I have no one to talk to on lunch breaks so I just play my game!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment