Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Starbucks and Pinot Grigio!

Well today started off great! I woke up early, and went to starbucks to read my book. It was just lovely. I then walked to work by myself because my coworker was sick today. I walked a little bit faster than normal because it seemed like everyone was following me. Luckily I made it to work and back safely. Work was just normal. I worked on our group paper for this class and did some more research on Singapore. After work, Tristin and I took the train to the Pavilion. This is a huge shopping mall (450ish stores) pretty close to our apartment. Tristin was getting a little homesick so she needed some retail therapy. We enjoyed a wonderful Italian meal together. It was very fancy and we thought we were splurging but when the bill came, we only spent about $17 CAD each which is quite cheap! I enjoyed a great glass of wine (well the glass was not full :( ...) Then we walked around some more, enjoyed watching the tourists, had some gelato and took the train back home. It was a great night together. We have found out that it is really hard to do things together with the whole room at night so splitting up is much easier. 
Today was another dark and cooler day. It was also very windy and the sky was filled with a lot of smog. I cannot wait to breath in the clean Alberta air when I get home. These last couple weeks are going to fly by. There are still so many things we/I want to do. I looked up a list of the top 10 tourist attractions in KL and I already did 8 of them. The only two left are the bird park and the butterfly park but those are not on my list.


Here are some pictures of the day!


Add caption

Pavilion Mall

Cool store- notice the clocks on the wall and interesting side tables


Spinach Ravioli

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate