Monday, May 28, 2012
Busy looking busy
I spent my Monday uploading picture and posting the blogs from the weekend. It made work go a little faster which was nice. The rest of the work day was spent researching for our trip to Singapore in a few days. I'm trying to find cheap but nice places to stay and a cheap and fast way to get there. We can fly, take a bus or a train, the cheapest method takes the longest time. Luckily the boss didn't come in today but we are done our work anyways so there's nothing to worry about. We just have to find something to do for the next 3 weeks or find a new job to start. When I got home, we picked up supper, fixed the broken router, sprayed the ant nest in our sink, did about 3 loads of laundry and worked on our group paper. What a productive night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment