Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 2 of work

After a cockroach and gecko scare this morning, we were all awake shortly after 6 am. Everyone left to go to work and I was left by myself. Jessica and I decided to go swim some laps in the pool to get some exercise and fill in our morning. Malaysia wakes up quite late so it was very quiet in the pool. We headed to work a bit earlier than yesterday since the train schedule is so unreliable. The train finally came at 11:30 so we had to wait 30 minutes for it again. We found out more details of our specific jobs at work today. We have to have our presentation ready by Thursday because we might start presenting by Friday of this week. Now that we have a deadline, we actually have something to do which is nice. The evening was pretty quiet. It's exciting to come home and share our daily work adventures with each other. There is a significant separation between the two apartments but we are still getting along great! Tomorrow is our first seminar where we will listen to a Malaysian guest speaker. Because of a cut in the budget, it is held in our apartment which is not very professional but there is not really any way around it. I hope that it will be interesting to listen to.


I'm off to bed because even though I work the least amount of hours in the group, I still wake up at the same time so I'm exhausted. Time to get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate