Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lazy Saturday

I got to sleep in on Saturday. Then I had to work on my assignments and move my stuff to the other room. Tristin's boyfriend is comming next week so she wanted the single room. I tried to get everything in my suitcase and I think it will all fit, I'm just concerned about the weight. Maybe I'll have to buy an extra suitcase so that I don't have to pay extra for the weight.

Everyone else was gone in the afternoon so I enjoyed some nice alone time. When the girls got back, we went for a dip in the pool. Then I had an amazing nap and got ready for supper. I got a gift certificate for a free buffet dinner for two so I took Jessica out and we enjoyed some good food. After that, she wanted to go to Changkat Bukit Bintang to go out but I was not in to it. I just waited with her for all the other to get there and then I left. It was really cool to see all the Dutch people in their orange outfits because the soccer game was on! I loved it! If I would have known the game was on, I would have dressed in orange and joined my people. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate