Friday, June 15, 2012

Good Bye Malaysia

Well, my time here is up. Half of the room got the last day off of work while the other half enjoyed their last day at home here. I stayed home with Ali. We slept in and started packing when we woke up. Then we went to the get foot reflexology done. According to a few people now, we couldn't leave Malaysia without getting it done so we did. It was pretty good. I also bought another bag today to take all my stuff back home.

The rest of the afternoon was spent packing our bags. I really wanted to be outside today and soak up the sun but the air was really dirty today. There was a lot of smog in the air which one said is caused by fires burning in Indonesia.

Rob came home at 4 and joined us in the apartment. We hung out, ate supper together, watched a movie and are almost off to bed. I need my sleep before the big flight tomorrow. I leave here at 6am to go to the airport. Then it's off to Hong Kong, Vancouver, and Calgary. It is really weird that I leave here Saturday morning and I get to Calgary Saturday afternoon. Crazy 14 hour time difference.

I will not be blogging for the next couple days since I'll be in the air.

Good bye Malaysia and Hello Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate