Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"It's hot in here", "I like it that way!"

Today was a great day! Other than the fact that I got some bad news from home, I accepted it and moved on. Work was aliight. We finished our handouts for the meeting tomorrow and spent the rest of the day having fun and playing games while the internet didn't work.

We went for lunch at our usual local Chinese place. The owner there knows us now and loves having us for lunch every day. The food is really good and sooo cheap. Today we had Prawn Mee, my favourite. It takes a long time to make this so they don't have it everyday. It was fantastic! (the internet is super slow right now so I will upload pictures tomorrow).


Iced Chinese Tea with lunch

Prawn Mee

Finished Prawn Mee

Delicious Lemon Green Tea with Nata de coco bits drink!

And some green pea snacks for an afternoon snack with Jessica
Tonight, we had our final presentations for Rhonda and we skyped Andrea in too. No one was really prepared but everyone did great! After this, we had a group swim in the pool with some beverages. When we got back and were all dripping wet and waiting to go in the shower. But then someone had a fantastic idea (ME) to just shower together in our bathing suits (us four girls). It was a ball, see the title of the blog today! Reminded me of sleepovers back in the day. It is so nice that we are still getting along after 6 weeks together.

Tomorrow is my last day of work. We have to present to the managers at the monthly staff meeting tomorrow and then our job is done! Therefore, Terrence gave us Friday off to see the last of KL and pack our suitcases... I'm going to miss it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate