Yesterday, we went to the movie theatre at Suria KLCC to see Snow White and the Huntsman. We had to get tickets early and only the first two rows were available. We were already there so we just sat on the second row. The popcorn was delicious because it was a mix of caramel and salted popcorn. After the movie, we went to Central market to buy some last minute souvenirs and find some supper.
I went to the mall early this morning to do a bit of window shopping because I was up early. I couldn't sleep well because my room was way too hot. I'm also sharing with two other girls now so I can't really adjust the AC whenever I want. That's why I read 4 chapters of my book and got to level 21 of my phone game! haha :D
I had to work on my paper at work today. I have to write 4 pages about my experience in Malaysia and it didn't take too long to fill the pages. I also tried to finalize my accommodation for my exchange in Nederland in September. I put a reservation on one place and hope I hear back soon. Places are filling up fast so I need to be on top of this. It is also on campus and fully furnished so perfect for me.
Mr Christopher came in to work today and brought me lunch and more books and brochures to take home. I was working hard all day so I skipped my lunch break. An apple satisfied for an afternoon snack.
When I got back from work, I had a nice chat with Ali and Rob about our last week of work. We bought supper from the pool for cheap because I don't want to be spending much more money this week. Fried rice it is! I'm going to read another chapter, shower and go to bed again since I'm behind on sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment