Sunday, August 19, 2012

Heisse, Heisse, Heisse!

It has been tropically hot here in the Netherlands. I am staying with family for my 3 week "holiday" from school. Nannying 3 kids is hard work so it was nice to relax this weekend. The girls were with grandma so I got to enjoy the sunshine. Work in the new house has progressed this week so my work is bringing great results. I also had my friends visit one night and we experienced an earthquake! 

Here are some pictures of the past week:

Jan-Omke and Annemieke's wedding day

Petra's new garden

Petra's new garden

Rosalie making crafts at the camp ground

Jolein making crafts at the camp ground

Danique making crafts at the camp ground

Jolein and Taco at the campground

Danique at the playground in Ten Boer

Danique at the playground in Ten Boer

Oma Huijzer painting for the new house

Today's temperature was supposed to beat records from 1944 so the male cousins and I went on a cool adventure of our own. We drove around in a vintage jeep dressed like army people. It was a great time!

Picking me up by the Wietsma's

Lunch: Patatje Oorlog ( :D) at the Hoornse Plas (ps, ps)

Mhmm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate